1. The Regulations set out the rules for the provision of services, including the use of all hotel facilities, and any liabilities incurred by either party therefrom. The Regulations form an integral part of the contract, which is entered into by making a reservation, signing a registration card, or by advance payment for the stay at the Hotel. By engaging in the above activities, the Guest confirms that he/she has read and accepts the Regulations.
2. The Regulations apply to all Guests staying at the Godętowo Hotel Sp. z o.o.
3. The Regulations are available for inspection at the hotel Reception desk, in every hotel room, and on the website of the Godętowo Palace.
1. The hotel room is rented for hotel days.
2. The hotel day lasts from 2:00 PM to 12:00 the next day.
3. Guests should request any extension of the hotel day at Reception as soon as possible once the need arises. Extensions are not guaranteed. They are subject to availability and may be withheld at the discretion of the Manager.
4. The Hotel reserves the right to refuse to extend the Guest’s stay at the Hotel in the event of failure to make full payment for the completed stay.
1. A hotel Guest may not hand over the room to third parties.
2. Visitors not checked in at the Hotel may use the hotel’s rooms between 7:00 AM and 10:00 PM.
3. The hotel reserves the right to refuse any Guest who has grossly violated the Regulations in the past, in particular, by causing damage to hotel property or the property of another Guest, or causing harm to another Guest, hotel employees, or other persons staying at the Hotel.
4. At check-in, the hotel reserves the right to charge a credit-card pre-authorisation, or to take a cash deposit for the entire stay.
5. The booking is guaranteed if a 50% deposit is made within 3 days of making the booking. Not paying a deposit may result in the cancellation of the booking.
6. In the event of the booking being cancelled less than 48 hours in advance, or in the event of the Guest’s not arriving within the scheduled time, the deposit shall not be refunded, and the reservation will be cancelled. If more than 48 hours’ cancellation is given, the deposit will be refunded
7. In the event of cancellation by the Guest during the hotel day, that day will be charged in full, but the rest of the stay may eb cancelled free of charge.
1. The hotel provides services in line with its category and standard.
2. The hotel is obliged to provide Guests with:
a. conditions for a full and comfortable rest,
b. security of stay, including the confidentiality of the Guest’s data,
c. professional and courteous service in the field of all services provided at the Hotel,
d. room cleaning and making the necessary repairs to equipment in the Guest’s absence, and only in his/her presence if requested.
3. At the Guest’s request, the Hotel provides the following services free of charge:
a. information related to stay and travel,
b. wake-up call
c. storage of the Guest’s luggage,
d. ordering a taxi
1. Children under the age of 12 in the hotel must be supervised by a legal guardian, who will be held responsible for any damages resulting from their children’s actions.
2. The hotel Guest bears full financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of the Hotel’s technical equipment and devices, caused through his/her fault, or the fault of people visiting him/her. The hotel reserves the right to charge the Guest’s credit card, after the Guest’s departure, for any damage caused.
3. In the event of violation of the Regulations, the Hotel may refuse to provide services to the person who has violated them. Such a person is obliged to immediately comply with the Hotel’s requests, settle payments for existing and for any damage, and leave the Hotel.
4. When leaving the room Guests are kindly requested to turn off the TV, lights and taps, and lock the door.
5. Guests are requested to behave in a manner considerate of other Hotel Guests and staff by avoiding making excessive noise on Hotel premises, causing unpleasant smells, or engaging in any activities which may disturb or harm other Hotel Guests.
6. Guests are not allowed to make any changes to Hotel rooms and equipment, except for a slight rearrangement of furniture and equipment which does not affect their functionality and safety of use.
7. The Guest consents to the storage and processing of personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (Journal of Laws 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended) by the Godętowo Hotel Sp. z o.o. for the purposes necessary to implement the Guest’s stay at the Hotel, and for the Guest to use other services provided by the Hotel. Guests have the right to inspect their personal data and correct them.
1. The hotel is responsible for the loss or damage of items brought by persons using its services to the extent specified in the provisions of the Civil Code.
2. Guests must notify Reception about any instances of loss or damage to their personal property immediately once it is discovered.
3. The hotel is liable for the loss or damage such as money, securities, valuables or items of scientific or artistic value, only if these items have been stored in the hotel safe deposit.
4. The hotel reserves the right to refuse to accept items of high value, significant amounts of money, items which threaten security, and bulky items which cannot be placed in the hotel safe deposit.
5. The Hotel does not accept responsibility for damage to, or loss of, any vehicle belonging to a Guest, any items in the vehicle, or live animals, regardless of whether the vehicle was parked in the hotel car park or outside the Hotel premises.
1. Personal belongings left in the hotel room by the departing Guest will be stored by the Hotel at the owner’s expense for a period of three months, after which, these items shall become the property of the Hotel. Food products will be stored for 24 hours.
2. If the Guest requests that items left behind be sent back, the Hotel will send them to the address indicated by the Guest at his/her expense.
These apply at the Hotel from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
1. In the unlikely event that a Guest is not 100% satisfied with any aspect of their stay, a complaint should be made at the earliest opportunity to the Reception staff, which will allow the Hotel to address and rectify any issues as they arise
2. Should the complaint not be capable of resolution in this way, the matter will be escalated to Hotel management by the Reception staff.
1. It is prohibited to store dangerous items in hotel rooms, for example weapons and ammunition, and flammable, explosive, and illuminating materials.
2. Guests may not use their own heaters, irons, and other electrical devices which are not room equipment supplied by the Hotel.
3. The hotel has full fire protection. In the event of a fire alarm, all Guests must leave the room immediately and follow the exit signs.
1. PETS: Pets may stay at the hotel for an additional fee. The owner of the animal is obliged to keep it in such a way that it does not pose a threat to other guests and staff. The Guest is obliged to remove all impurities left by the animal at the Hotel.
2. SMOKING: The hotel and its immediate surroundings are completely non-smoking areas.
The Management of the Godętowo Hotel Sp. z o.o.